[PythonCAD] Been away for a week, about to be gone for two more

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sun Nov 2 23:00:06 EST 2003

As the title said, I've been offline for the last week, and
after November 4 I'll be offline again until around November

There won't be a PythonCAD release this month as I've accomplished
very little since the last release. I expect to make a release
in December. On December 21, PythonCAD will turn one year old!

See you late in November.