[PythonCAD] postscript

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 12 17:42:01 CEST 2004

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Art Haas
# on Monday 12 July 2004 09:47 am:

>I have written some beginning
>PostScript output code though, and can print segments, circles, and
>arcs, leaders, and polylines. These are all simple to print using
>PostScript's lineto, moveto, and arc commands.

Isn't there a python module for this?  I've been using Postscript::Simple in
my perl modules.

Also, it seems that I haven't sold you on the converter/hub/export idea yet.
(otherwise, you wouldn't be writing postscript code.)

Chris and I plan to discuss this tonight at 20:00 EDT on #cadfs of
irc.freenode.net.  Maybe you can join us?  (It could save you lots of
coding.)

--Eric
--
"These crispix get soggy so quickly."