[PythonCAD] pythoncad drawing

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 22:46:04 CEST 2004

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Eric Wilhelm
# on Monday 26 July 2004 12:50 pm:

>I know these aren't pythoncad, but this is what I've been using as a source
>for my yaml examples:
>
>If someone wants to redraw them in pythoncad, that would be a good place to
>start.

New updates here: http://ericwilhelm.homeip.net/uber-converter/examples/
(including some pythoncad xml files.)

I'm also beginning work on the CAD::Drawing::IO::FlatYAML module, which will
allow me to convert the example.dwg into our proposed flat/*.yml spec.
However, it might be a while, since I've got some color issues to work
through.

--Eric
--
The opinions expressed in this e-mail were randomly generated by
the computer and do not necessarily reflect the views of its owner.