[PythonCAD] Compliments and suggestions

Stephen M. Przepiora steve at przepiora.org
Tue Jun 8 07:52:45 EDT 2004

First let me say well done so far on it, it is fast. I was surprised at
the speed of it.

I have a few suggestions:

Toolbar buttons for things instead of menu items.
for instance putting the different objects like segment on a toolbar
would be a great thing to do for usability.

Snapping
A must have to connect and select objects.

Some changes to moving/extending.
When I click on an object, say a segment and drag I should be able to
move the object. If I click on a point of the segment I should be able
to move just the point of the segment.

Although I have been programming for a number of years, I have never
done so in python. It is one of the languages I have put on my list of
things to learn. I will try adding toolbars and see how I do, but I
cannot promise anything for the others.

Keep up the good work,
Steve