[PythonCAD] Sixteenth release appearing today ...

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Jun 16 11:00:36 EDT 2004

Hi.

I botched the packaging of the fifteenth release - some of the files
needed for the Cocoa interface were missing. After regenerating the
archives with the missing files, it turned out there was a missing patch
or two needed for the Cocoa stuff to work correctly. So, the big
introduction of a working Cocoa interface hasn't come off as smoothly as
one would hope. :-(

David has sent me a patch or two needed for fixing the Cocoa stuff, so
I'll add it and get with him to try things out. Once we've got things
resolved, I'll tag the sixteenth release and send it out. There is also
one small patch that is not Cocoa-specific that will be in this release,
but for all intents and purposes, the sixteenth release will be
identical to the fifteenth.

The new release should appear on the web site this afternoon.

Art

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822