[PythonCAD] More stuff in repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Oct 26 19:58:35 CEST 2004

Hi.

A small number of fixes have been sent up to the repo. A few dumb typos
in the 'image.py' file were fixed, as wall a variable/module conflict in
the 'text.py' file. I've also made the first attempt at fixing the Cocoa
front end by adjusting the 'import' statements and code as needed, but I
have no means of testing the chages. I've also fiddled a bit with the
web pages by replacing '&quot;' with <q></q> tags and using &apos; where
I'd been using a decimal constant.

I don't know how productive I will be this week and next, but I'm still
aiming for making the next release in the middle of November.

Art

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822