[PythonCAD] Execution path

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Sep 1 15:40:30 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 09:04:24PM +1000, Russell Shaw wrote:
> Hi,
> I downloaded the code to see how it works. I'm interested in
> drawing/cad programs.
>
> I looked in PythonCAD-DS1-R16/gtkpycad.py. Where are the
> callbacks for mouseclicks set up?

Hi.

The mouse click callbacks are in Interface/Gtk/gtkimage.py for handling
the clicking in the drawing area. The clicks for creating the various
entities are handled in by the Tool class. They get set/unset in the
files in Interface/Gtk like gtkentities.py, gtkmodify.py,
gtkdimension.py, etc. Look for lines that say something like:

tool.setHandler("button_press", ...)

Art