[PythonCAD] More textblock modification code in the repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon Sep 13 20:32:53 CEST 2004

Hi.

The latest update has code for changing the TextBlock font family and
font color. Things seem to work correctly. There is also a small change
in the loading of drawings. Previously, when the drawing was being
loaded, the addition of entities into the layer was stored in the undo
history. Now, the layer will not do that, so a newly opened drawing will
have no undo information stored.

As much of last week was spent tweaking the TextBlock code, this week
will be spent tweaking the Dimension text display code. The preference
dialogs for Dimensions will be changed in a manner similar to that of
the Text preference dialog. Also, I'll try to enhance some of the
undo/redo code for Dimensions and DimStrings.

After this flurry of text work is finished, I'm going to add a dialog
box for printing, and remove the hard-coded bits that are currently
defining the printing parameters. This work should begin this week.

Art Haas