[PythonCAD] Offline for a short while

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Fri Aug 19 14:24:11 CEST 2005

Hi.

I'll be offline again for about the next ten days. Also, I'd hoped to
have sent more changes to the repo for dealing with the quadtree changes
of last week, but I did not get things to a point where I felt that
sending them out would be wise. Handling the possibility of numerous
equivalent entities in a drawing is more involved than I'd hoped.

Art

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822