[PythonCAD] New patches to PythonCAD . . . .

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sun Dec 18 15:01:10 CET 2005

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 02:53:28PM +1300, Wilbert Knol wrote:
> On Saturday 17 December 2005 06:04, Art Haas wrote:
>
> > I played with changing mirroring operations to work in both 'select
> <snip>
> > Let me get some feedback on this, as offering both modes of
>
> The 'mirror' option on the 'modify' menu is greyed out...both pre- and
> post  patch, and even if I select an object. I must be missing
> something?!

You need to have objects to mirror, like segments and circles, and then
a mirroring contruction line - horizontal, vertical, angled, or one
defined with two points - for the mirroring operations. Draw a couple of
contruction lines as well as some "real" entities and mirroring should
be available.

Art