[PythonCAD] R26 and stretching

Ed Richley richley at onion-switch.com
Tue Jun 28 14:02:36 CEST 2005

Hi:

I just got R26 up and running.

I was drawing some parts, and noticed something odd.

Bearing in mind that I usually use PythonCAD with numeric input
(I don't use the mouse to enter coordinates; I usually specify
them accurately with numeric entry), I can't stretch things.
I tried Horizontal and Vertical and they both don't work.

Stretching with mouse coordinates works fine, but not with
numeric input. Also, "Move" works fine with both.

Anybody else notice this?

Otherwise, things seem great. Much improved from a few months
ago.

Ed