[PythonCAD] DXF reader

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 18:40:48 CET 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Brent Delany
# on Tuesday 15 March 2005 11:04 pm:

>I was just hoping to download a dxf reader, as one of our granite
> kitchen bench top installers now emails me drawings in dxf format. As
> I have never had any need for CAD or a dxf reader previously could
> you please point me in the right direction as to where to get this
> from?

Do you just want to display/print the dxf?  If so, then I believe that
open office or qcad would be the way to go for now.

--Eric
--
"You can't win. You can't break even. You can't quit."
  -- Ginsberg's Restatement of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics