[PythonCAD] New updates at repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Fri Dec 8 23:00:51 CET 2006

Hi.

I've been sending various updates to the public repo over the last
couple of days. The new code is primarily used to set the multitude
of options in an Image, plus a few small tweaks and bug fixes are
also in the lot.

If you go to the 'Draw'->'Set' menu you'll see new menu choices for
controlling the settings in an Image. At long last the ability to
select and change the current TextStyle and DimStyle in an Image
are available in the interface. Also, several options that were
missing from the preference dialog are now presented.

I'll be making more changes this weekend, and then Monday I'll be
away for a couple of days. The next release should appear the
following week. Famous last words ...

Art