[PythonCAD] Pythoncad wiki

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 18:38:32 CET 2006

Hi,
the testing phase of the pythoncad wiki is over.

Please, feel free to add or edit any pages. I think there are two main
goals in this wiki:
1) Writing a decent users documentation, so the users community can grow.
2) Writing a complete developers documentation, in order to help
people to contribute to the project. I tried contributing to the
pythoncad code in the past, but it was too difficult for me. Maybe
with a decent documentation, more developers could join the project.

I hope to see your changes in the wiki :)

Regards,
José Antonio

--
"In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows?