[PythonCAD] Moving objects breaks dimensions

Wilbert Knol w.knol at niwa.co.nz
Fri Feb 10 05:05:11 CET 2006

I have just done 'svn update' to revision 2158.

Test driving this revision (as well as previous revisions) I find that
moving objects that have dimensions attached to them doesn't work
properly. The end points of the dimension line get moved, along with
the object (a rectangle) but the center of the dim. line along with
the value stays behind.

I see that this revision (and previous ones)  of Pythoncad pumps out
copious amounts of 'SDB Debug' lines. If Stuart's patches haven't
been incorporated into Pythoncad, then this would indicate that there
is some funny business going on with my code.

The svn update was successfull as per below:

[wk at wk pythoncad]$ svn update
U  pythoncad.spec
U  www/download.html
U  www/index.html