[PythonCAD] Status regarding next release

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Jan 25 20:51:12 CET 2006

Hi.

I'm not going to make a release this week, as the work on changing the
DimString attributes has taken more time than I hoped. Once these
changes are completed, however, I'll make a release as the recent
entity modification changes make a welcome improvement in the program.
The next couple of days I may be away from my computer for a time, so
it is likely that the release will be the beginning of February at the
earliest.

Art