[PythonCAD] bug in mirror selection

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Jun 6 19:25:00 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 04:05:26PM -0000, Russ Nelson wrote:
>   o Modify/Mirror
>   o Click on a construction line
>   o It says "Click on the objects to mirror"
>   o Click on an object  Mirrored.
>   o It says "Click on the mirroring construction line"
>
> Perhaps it should say "Click on the object to mirror"?
> Maybe, since it allows a rubberband select, it should say
> "Click on the object to mirror or select a box"?

I've tweaked this code slightly after reading your mail. I changed
the prompt after the mirror line is selected, and if the first mouse
click doesn't land on an object then the prompt changes again to
indicate the selection is done via boxing the objects. Also, if
the box selection doesn't find any objects the mirroring tool is reset
to the state just after the mirroring line is selected.

These changes are at the public repo - just 'svn update' and you'll have
them.

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822