[PythonCAD] bug in mirror selection

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Jun 6 22:11:33 CEST 2006

Art Haas writes:
 > I've tweaked this code slightly after reading your mail. I changed
 > the prompt after the mirror line is selected, and if the first mouse
 > click doesn't land on an object then the prompt changes again to
 > indicate the selection is done via boxing the objects.

Hrm.  I've gotten the impression that a point is considered selected
if you click anywhere within its yellow box.  I did that, and yet it
then asked me to "Enclose objects to mirror with a box".

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | When immigration is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | outlawed, only criminals