[PythonCAD] intersecting construction lines?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Jun 9 00:27:12 CEST 2006

Hi.  How do I put a point at the intersection of two construction
lines?  I mean, apart from zooming WAY in, and eyeballing the
intersection?

Sorry to ask a dumb question, the answer for which I could probably
get by grovelling through the source code.  Sometimes ya wanna hack,
and other times you just want to get work done.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | When immigration is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | outlawed, only criminals