[PythonCAD] intersecting construction lines?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Jun 9 04:52:39 CEST 2006

Art Haas writes:
 > I'm not sure what you mean when you write 'set two points on the
 > diagonal'. Regardless, I'll do some drawing and see if I can duplicate
 > the problem.

The O's are points, the crosses are intersections without a point, and
the lines are either construction lines or segments; same effect.

                        _____ /A point drawn near this
      |              | /      \intersection doesn't snap.
      |              |/
------O--------------+-----
      |              |

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | When immigration is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | outlawed, only criminals