[PythonCAD] Status regarding next PythonCAD release

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Jun 20 19:52:58 CEST 2006

Hi.

I've not made much progress over the last week or more with my
plans of replacing the GTKImage class with the code in 'gtkshell.py',
I'm sorry to say. I hurt myself playing tennis at the end of May,
and the injury has affected my ability to type for long periods. I
experience a strange tingling sensation in my right thumb and pain
in my right wrist and forearm. In addition to my woes, my fiance
just had surgery so I've been tending to her needs as well.

The net result of these events is the next release will probably
appear in early to mid July. My typing issues will hopefully disappear
shortly, allowing me to work on the computer without discomfort.
I've also been again examining code in the Gimp to better understand
how the Gimp developers handle using GTK+.

Art