[PythonCAD] Big changes available at public repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Fri Jun 30 16:45:54 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 06:48:05PM -0500, Art Haas wrote:
> Hi.
>
> There's new stuff available for those of you using Subversion; a simple
> 'svn update' and you'll get the goodies.
>
> [ ... snip ... ]
>
> For people wanting to try out the new code, please let me know when (not
> if) you find a glitch or two. The problems are usually simple to fix,
> as I've had to make several quick fixes after the initial big batch of
> changes were checked in.

Hi.

I've added a couple of more fixes to the code, and sent my changes up
to the public repo. A problem displaying saved drawings has been fixed,
as well as an error which would would cause lots of error messages
about 'NoneType' arguments has been corrected as well. Please do
an 'svn update' to get these corrections.

Art