[PythonCAD] Internationalization of pythoncad with gettext

patrick.hetu patrick.hetu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 21:21:21 CET 2006

Hi Art and everyone,
I'm using pythoncad and i think it could touch more people if menus and
instructions are in there own language.
Do you think its a good idea to include Internationalization module like
gettext?

I try to include it to the code for giving you a patch but I'm really
not sure where i must put the function and how call it and i don't know
how the installation of the .mo file could be include in the setup
module.

I talk french and I'm pretty sure that i can translate almost every
message in my language and even the web site if you want to.

Regards
Patrick Hétu