[PythonCAD] a few more bugs

Ed Richley richley at onion-switch.com
Wed Jun 13 13:24:36 CEST 2007

With the latest fixes, things are much better now. However, I do
notice the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PythonCAD/Generic/message.py", line
113, in sendMessage
    _method(self, *args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PythonCAD/Interface/Gtk/gtkimage.py",
line 1219, in __imageToolChanged
    _init(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PythonCAD/Interface/Gtk/gtktext.py",
line 217, in text_add_init
    _text = _tool.getText()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PythonCAD/Generic/tools.py", line
3448, in getText
    raise ValueError, "No text stored in TextTool."
ValueError: No text stored in TextTool.

This happens (sometimes) when I place new text, and then modify->change->
textblock->size, selecting the text AFTER the modify.

Also, it appears that radial dimensions cause the file to not load at all.
I was able to edit them out of an xml page and get the file to load. I can send
an example, but you can also do the following:

1) Open a new drawing
2) Draw an arc, at (0,0), with radius = 1.000, start angle = 0, stop angle =
90.
3) Place a radial dimension for this arc in the drawing.
4) Save the drawing.

When you open it, you will get:

lodge$ Opening 'Test.xml.gz'
Failed loading 'Test.xml.gz'! 'circle'