[PythonCAD] Added a bunch of stuff to the PythonCAD wiki

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Thu Mar 1 02:56:08 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 05:09:21PM -0800, Glenn Meader wrote:
> I added a bunch of stuff to the PythonCAD wiki:
>
> *	Lots of feature requests.
>
> *	Installation info for Windows
>
> *	Added a couple of commands to the command reference.
>
> *	Added the Webpage FAQ to the Wiki FAQ
>
> *	Added a feature list.
>
> *	Added the File format reference from the website to the wiki.
>
> Can you add some real examples of actually using these commands. I can't
> figure out how to enter a command at the command line (like rect) and give
> the parameters properly. Exactly what do you type?

I'll try out a few commands and reply shortly to this ...

> Also I am having a lot of trouble with selecting things and then moving them
> or changing them. I can't reliably tell what's selected. How do I unselect
> things? Could you write a brief tutorial on how selection is supposed to
> work?

When you select an entity it is supposed to change color to (by default)
an orangish shade. Unselecting a selected entity is done via
'Edit'->'Deselect' and then clicking or boxing the selected entities you
want to unselect. If either of these things does not occur when you do
them it is a bug.