[PythonCAD] A few new updates are at the repo!

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Mar 21 21:44:19 CET 2007

Hi.

It's been far too long since I've used that subject in a mailing to the
list.

February was as unproductive as January, and the first couple weeks of
March I'd picked up some contract work which was nice, so the last
couple of days have been doing a little PythonCAD work.

The code for typing in commands in the entry box has been broken for
some time now, unfortunately. I'm working on fixing this problem and
will hopefully have things behaving correctly soon. The existing code
utilized an eval() call to execute code typically called when selecting
a menu item, and somewhere along the line various 'import' statements
changed and other code changes inadvertantly broke things. I'm aiming
to come up with a more robust means of binding a command to the
appropriate action than what is currently found in the code.

Art