[PythonCAD] newb - closed polyline

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon May 7 20:47:20 CEST 2007

On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 07:53:35PM -0700, Carl Trachte wrote:
> Hi.
>
> If this is a duplicate post - my apologies.
>
> I've used the FreeBSD 6.1 ports utility to install pythoncad revision
> 28.  I can't seem to figure out how to close a polyline (bring the
> last segment back to the start point).  Any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

When you want to stop drawing the polyline segments, you press the
'shift' key down and click on the final point. As you want to make
the polyline closed, simply click on the initial point where things
started.

I've not considered adding a polyline feature where the final segment
automatically "closes" things. If I get some feedback on this it may be
worth looking into.

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822