[PythonCAD] Scripted generation of DXF/DWG files

Elfnor elfnor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:31:41 CEST 2007

Hi Torsten

I've just discovered pythoncad so I don't know if it can do what you need,
but try sdxf.py by Stani (Yep the same Stani as SPE).

Avaliavle from:
https://developer.berlios.de/projects/python/
https://developer.berlios.de/projects/python/

This can be used to write programs to write dxf files

cheers Elfnor