[PythonCAD] http error in the pythoncad page

Art Haas arth at airmail.net
Sun Jul 27 20:49:33 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 10:33:21AM -0300, José Anderson wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
> For some reason, the archives are not being found in the link
> pythoncad.org indicates.
>
> Is there any serius problem with the PythonCAD-DS1-R36 archives?

The machine which hosted the releases is no longer available, and
I've been in the middle of a move for the last couple of weeks. I'll try
to see if I can find some archives, but for the mean time the best bet
is to get the PythonCAD code from the public Git repo and use the
'git branch' command to get the 'DS1-R36' tag.

Art Haas