[PythonCAD] Copy of website sought

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon Mar 10 02:59:49 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 08:59:23PM +0200, Craig Leat wrote:
> Hi Art and others
>
> It seems that the PythonCAD website is still off-line and I am hoping
> someone may have a local copy they are willing to share. All I have
> been able to find so far is Google's cached pages of the website. I am
> also hoping someone can share or point me to some sample drawings
> demonstrating PythonCAD's functionality.
>
> I have a copy of R35 from the Ubuntu repository and hope to also
> obtain the latest version of the code. I noticed a reference to a git
> repository, but haven't tried that yet.
>
> Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Hi.

I made the DNS changes at NetworkSolutions last weekend, but apparently
messed things up somehow as the PythonCAD website is still offline. I've
been swamped at work and haven't had time to try and figure out what
needs to be done to get the website back online.

As for getting the latest code via git, the host site is:

http://repo.or.cz/

The PythonCAD code can be checked-out from there.

Art