[PythonCAD] New Testing Version:

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Sat Jun 6 16:36:49 CEST 2009

Hi Yagnesh,

I'm Very happy that there is other people still waiting for pythoncad news.

What you say it's right but if we do not have basic functionality like hatch and free form curves .. we are not able to import external data..

So for may opinion we need to develop a very user friendly interface and full feature Cad... after that we can finish the dwg dxf import export..
For me this is the next steps that have to be done.

Of Course if you want do develope this part you are welcome .. right now :-)

Ps:
Ciao Means Hello In Italian...

Hi
Matteo