[PythonCAD] R: New Testing Version

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Thu Jun 11 14:49:23 CEST 2009

Hi Getwin,
I'm very happy for your Mail..I's very nyce to see day by day
people interested in pythoncad...

I Hope we can works together to go on with
pythoncad development.

>Are you the new maintainer of PythonCAD?
Actually Art
Hass  is very busy and he can't go on with the development, so I'll be the main
mantainer, since Art will be back.

>The keyword 'as' is used as a parameter,
after changing this it work
>well.
I know this problem and i have already fix
it in my local version....The problem came from python that starting from
version 2.6(not sure) use the "as" as reserved word

>Do you have any idea how
to improve this?
I know this problem and i'm working on it ... hope to fix it
as soon i can.

>Do you have any plans to maintain the os x cocoa front end
beside the
>gtk front end?
No Plan at the moment
If you wish to mantain this
part of the code .. you are welcome .

ciao
Matteo

originale----
<pythoncad at python.org>
>Ogg: [PythonCAD] New Testing Version
>
>Hi Matteo,
>

>Nice to see a new test version of PythonCAD.

>When using this new version
on ubuntu 9.04 an error is in layer.py at
>line 477.
>

>I tried the new
snap functionality, it works well.

>However i think PythonCAD need display
performance improvements.
>It looks like the whole scene is redrawn on mouse
movements when
>panning.

>Maybe i can assist you with that, i have also
access to a MacBook.