[PythonCAD] R: New Testing Version

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Fri Jun 12 00:03:19 CEST 2009

Hi Getwin,

as you have seen on my last email now the new source code repository is avaiable from sourceforge..
So if you create a new account in sourceforge and ask to me to get involved in pythoncad i'll be pleased to meke you a new member of the development team.
To be honest i don't know the technical difference between pyObjc and pyGui.. so i let you decide  what is better for the project..
In the mean time I'll study it to understand better the two modules.

I'll be waiting you on sourceforge.:-)

Ciao
Matteo