[PythonCAD] Repository Update:New Snap Functionality , New Snap and View Menu

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Thu Jun 25 15:10:13 CEST 2009

Hi All,

>From sourceforge repository you can download the new snap Functionality
git://pythoncad.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pythoncad

You Can find more details on:
https://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=263167

I hope you can enjoy this new functionality ...

Let me know if there is something to improve in it.
Actually you can find a new snap->OneShotSnap (I'm Working on it)..
In My intention This new Functionality have to set a particular snap for only one Click in the drawing area...Let me know if It' could be ok for you... or if some of you have other idea ....

I have moved the View Functionality in a new View Main Menu.

ciao
Matteo