[PythonCAD] New Snap Icon required

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Sun Oct 25 08:53:15 CET 2009

Hi all,
I'm very happy to say that finally the new dynamic snap feature It's ready to be used in PythonCad.
This new feauture is now active each time you use any command in PythonCad.
Please test it and let me know if there are some impruments that i can make to make this functionality more strong and usable.

In the mean time i will need a new set of command icon to palce in the main menu.. there are some volonteres?

This is the list of the new snap that i have introduced.
1)Point
2)MidPoint
3)Circle Center
4)Tangent