[PythonCAD] R: URGENT: Pythoncad's new home at Sourceforge needs gr8 attention.

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Wed Jan 13 13:49:25 CET 2010

Hi Yagnesh,

I will remove the file from the website and i will replace it as
soon we have a good installation pakage.

Regards,
Matteo
originale----
developer at lists.sourceforge.net>, <PythonCAD at python.org>
>Ogg: [PythonCAD]
URGENT: Pythoncad&#39;s new home at Sourceforge needs gr8	attention.

>Dear
Matteo;

>Following needs your URGENT attention:
>
>If a visitor visits
pythoncad page on sourceforge.net
>he has a link to download :
>PythonCAD-DS1-
R37.linux-i686.zip

>I downloaded this file and to my surprise it is
impossible
>to start pythoncad with available files in this zip. It does not

>even includes the readme & install files or the gtkpycad.py.
>
>I suggest we
need not ask people to install the pythoncad
>we must give a download ZIP which
contains a folder
>which can be exploded to desktop  as a file and a folder.

>New user should be able to start pythoncad just by running only
>file in that
folder.

>I believe that none of 160 downloads per day is resulting
>in a
satisfactory trial by user. Which means more and more
>users are getting first
impression that pythoncad is not