[PythonCAD] PythonCAD Digest, Vol 70, Issue 5

Llewellyn Lee 0834786881 at mtnloaded.co.za
Thu Jan 14 08:22:53 CET 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 01:00:02 pm pythoncad-request at python.org wrote:
>  pythoncad at python.org

I downloaded pythoncas sometime ago and thought the problem with it not
runningg was my fault so I have put off doing anything with python cad till I
had time to investigate what I may have wrong with my insallation..
	Information from  Yagnesh Desai  shows that I should download again as the
file I got was incomplete causing the program not to run properly
Llewellyn Lee
Ps thanks to all of you workingon python cad  to give people like me a much
needed tool.

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.