[PythonCAD] Pythoncad participation

Matteo Boscolo matteo.boscolo at boscolini.eu
Tue Jul 6 21:11:06 CEST 2010

Hi David,
The best way is to use the mailing list .. to share the idea .. with the
other users ..
Or the wiki page ..
The wiki it's very nice and easy to use ..
You can go to the following address and populate this page ..

In here we have some items that describe the r38:
http://pythoncad.sourceforge.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pt:r37-_r38_migration

Let me know if I can help you in any way..

Regards,
Matteo