[PythonCE] win32gui.py and win32event.py

Samuel S Chessman chessman@tux.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:14:28 -0400 (EDT)

These are PyWin32 wrapped MS libraries.  For the CE specific detail
start at msdn; I like to use the (unintelligble) url:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/shared/deeptree/asp/deeptreedl.asp?dtcfg=/library/deeptreeconfig.xml&id=wcesdkr2&xmlsrc=/library/en-us/toc/wcesdkr/wcesdkr2_.xml
but you need to understand PyWin32 and how it wraps the ms libraries for
this to make sense.

The two SWIG files win32gui.i and win32event.i contain a lot of detail
on what has been wrapped, and how to use it.  They both have documentation
strings and when PyWin32 is built, generate some api documentation.

This is really a PyWin question, which Mark Hammond has answered thusly:
>> I don't have experiences with win32gui ! Which documentation (or good
>> and simple examples) exist ? The help file with Windows distribution
>> don't give the parameters, nor example !
>
>msdn.microsoft.com documents this in far more detail than you could have
>hoped or ever wanted <wink>
>
>Mark.

I don't know about COM.

Sam
--
   Sam Chessman                                         chessman (a) tux.org
    First do what's necessary, then what's possible, finally the impossible.