[PythonCE] Re: EOFError

Telion telionce@yahoo.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Brad Clements <bkc@murkworks.com> wrote:
> Don't send your questions directly to me, send them
> to the pythonce list so all can
> enjoy.

I think it's because of the Reply-to: field of this
list.
It's your e-mail address with cc: to the list.

By the way, are there newer source code for
zlib and _socket  module?
In my older Debug build, I can use socket
without problem. (I use it for SNMP/Router logging)

But _socket was gone when I made the release build.
Maybe I did something wrong with project setting.
Do you have any hint?

Oh, one more question.
I had an error in win32process for ExitProcess.
It seems that it is a MFC thing.
As I don't need it for now, I just put #ifndef
to skip that problem.
Did you have same error?
If so, what did you do to correct it?

I saw you've been negociating with