[PythonCE] calldll error

Vision Industrial visionindustrial@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:32:27 -0800 (PST)

reading the page I think that the most possible cause
is
"Maybe you are trying to use PPC version (of calldll)
on HPC"

a get the calldll module on yahoo groups (you put it
there?)
and you name it calldll_d.pyd so I think I just have
to  rename it like calldll.pyd

where can I get calldll.pyd
I have an ipaq 3635
python 2.2+ and works fine