[PythonCE] storage card

Edward Hewlett ehewlett@hotpop.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:04:43 -0700

I would like to install PythonCE to the Storage Card (CF) on my iPAQ 3650.
(Don't have room in main memory.) Have gone through all the installation
steps, putting the content of the Windows installation directory in main
memory (\Windows\etc...) and the contents of the Program Files directory in
\Storage Card\Program Files\etc..., but it doesn't seem to work. Looking
back through the contents of the mailing list archives, I found a message
that refers to the existence of a previous message that addressed the
problem of installing to a storage card, but couldn't find the previous
message it referred to.

Is it possible to install to a CF card (and, if so, how)?

FYI: After having installed as described above, the Pocket PC Python.exe
produces a scrollable window (without menus) with the following error
message:

"Traceback (innermost last):
cant import traceback
exceptions.ImportError: No module named pcceshell"

Thanks.

	Edward.