[PythonCE] Toshiba PocketPC e740

Aaron reic0024@d.umn.edu
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:04:57 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Brad Clements wrote:

> Does your device support CEF binaries? They're supposed cross-platform
> binaries that are translated into device specific code during install.
> If you have PC 2002 OS it should.
>
> I'm wondering if CEF would translate to a faster program than running
> the current ARM binaries.

Wow! This CEF thing sounds interesting.  When you say that it translates
it into device specific code, do you mean CPU specific code, or aspects
that apply in different ways to devices with the same CPU? Like, HP
Jornada and the iPAQ 3650.  Or is it some sort of cross-platform binary,
that would work on StrongARM, SH4 and MIPS?

Regards,
Aaron