[PythonCE] LCMapString ?

horst@freedict.de horst@freedict.de
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 06:11:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I do have bit of a problem. One of the (windows) applicatins I
would like to use (Haali Reader) needs the dictionary entries to
be converted with LCMapString / LCMAP_SORTKEY.
I only do have Win95 installed, and wine does not appear to fully
implement this function.
So I wondered, if I could use PythonCE on my PocketPC to do the
conversation.

Alternativ suggestions on how to implement the LCMapString
function or other small footprint replacements (in c++) are
certainly welcome.

Horst
--
Horst@freedict.de
Horst Eyermann

You need a dictionary? - visit http://www.freedict.de
for free (GPL) dictionaries (unix; windows work in progress)
For windows, visit http://www.freedict.de/wbuch

A article (in German) about dictionary efforts on the net
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/on/5927/1.html