[PythonCE] Installing Pocket PC Python on storage card.

Kenneth Johnsen kennethjohnsen@msn.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 16:38:30 +0200

Thanks man, it works nicely.

I've sent this to pythonce as well, since I had some trouble finding it in
the archive.

Here's the procedure:

The "Python" folder from "Program Files" in the distribution goes into
\Storage Card, so on the PPC it should be \Storage card\Python

I've left the stuff from the "Windows" folder in \Windows, since it's only 1
meg, but as I understood from the posts, these files can be moved as well.
Oh, and I left the EXE in \Windows\Start Menu as well, that way, I didn't
have to make a new shortcut.

Thanks again.