[PythonCE] Minor update for PythonCE2.2+ HPC2000

Telion telionce@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- goodey27@juno.com wrote:
> Would these files and changes also work on PocketPC
>
> Isr
>
> On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:14:26 -0700 (PDT) Telion <telionce@yahoo.com>
> writes:
> >
> > I made a patched pydoc.py and and pdb.py
> > that will run better.

I think pydoc.py and pdb.py should run on PPC, too.
Try them a try.

For os.execX and os.system, I don't know if the distribution
you use has these functions or not.

You may be able to use win32process, patched os.py and osce.py
from HPC2000 distribution for twhat you want.
I will upload them later tonight.

Most probably, you can use all components from
HPC2000 distribution on PPC,
except pcceshell.py, PocketPythonCE.exe, win32gui.pyd.

Maybe I'll make a trial Cabdistribution for PPC by
using samething as HPC2000 and replacing a few PPC specific files.
HPC and PPC distribution could be almost entirely identical,
and that will make maintenance easier.

=====
Telion
- telionce@yahoo.com -