[PythonCE] Minor update for PythonCE2.2+ HPC2000

Carl Shimer carl@orangeimagineering.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:56:11 -0400

In order to properly simulate os.system() you simply need to add a
WaitForSingleProcess(handle) after createProcess.

if(CreateProcess(
	wideexecName,  // name of executable module,not necessary
	wideargs, 	   // command line string
	NULL,	         // SID
	NULL,          // SID
	FALSE,         // handle inheritance option
	0,             // creation flags
	NULL,	         // environment
	NULL,	         // lpCurrentDirectory
	#ifndef UNDER_CE
	&startInfo,			 // not supported on windows CE
	#else
	NULL,
	#endif
	&procInfo)) {
=09
	WaitForSingleObject(procInfo.hProcess,INFINITE);

	CloseHandle(procInfo.hThread);
	CloseHandle(procInfo.hProcess);
}