[PythonCE] pythoncom for pythonCE

Telion telionce@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

> He sent me diffs about a month ago, I just haven't
> gotten to it.
>

> Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com
> (315)268-1000
> http://www.murkworks.com
> (315)268-9812 Fax
> AOL-IM: BKClements

I know you are busy.
You have done a lot already, and I don't want put
more load on your shoulder.

When I accidently updated and merged with latest
source files
from the main CVS, I understood  a little more about
some issues you have been working, among other things.

I feel now that it isn't really good idea to keep up
with
the main CVS because it may require too much efforts
unless there are more people participating in porting.
And I regret if I asked you to go in that direction
naively.

Instead, maybe we can just stay with your current
source tree,
and add or modify as we go.
(Then, you can forget about convincing CVS guys)

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with my new build,
which I could make thanks to your port.

PS.

I would appreciate if you can put up these patches and
any other modified or improved source files on your
ftp
or somewhere else.
(Only these files that are newer than version 3 zip)

=====
Telion
- telionce@yahoo.com -