[PythonCE] Re: Python and Win CE 3.0 (ARM)

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:10:50 -0400

On 27 Sep 2002 at 17:04, Martin Strubel wrote:

> thanks for your quick reply and the source link. Will try this evening!

Okay, but include the list in your post/reply.

> > ftp://ftp.murkworks.com/pub/beta/pyceall3.zip

oops, its

ftp://ftp.murkworks.com/beta/pyceall3.zip

> I'm afraid, I have no idea - got the Box 2 days ago - I think it exists
> since 2000, so I'd rather vote for 3.0 being first.. The PC is a hand held
> PC with a real keyboard, though made for baby fingers.

Ah, so it's an HPC running CE 3.0, not a PPC platform. You will need to recompile
using EVT.

> I hope to find the time to contribute something. Will try and see whether
> it compiles at least without these obscure CE2.11 libraries.

It's not CE 2.11, its 3.0. So use Microsoft EVT, not the older "C for Windows CE" plug
in  for studio.

I think even the binaries should work as-is, but use ceshell.py instead of pcceshell.py

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
AOL-IM: BKClements