[PythonCE] PocketPC Python

Michael Foord Michael.Foord at tbsmerchants.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 23:22:42 EDT 2003

I use pocktPC python regularly and am very grateful that I can do this.

I use it on an XDA running pocketPC 2002.

A couple of comments :

The input('') and rawinput('') functions don't seem to work.
It hangs the device if asked to print large dictionaries or tuples.

Fuzzyman

--
Michael Foord
Sales Daventry Depot

---

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.learnlandrover.com
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk
---

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent
 to the dark place where it leads. -Erica Jong
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
         -Milan Kundera

-----

This email is confidential & intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views presented are solely those of the author & do not necessarily represent those of Towcester Building Supplies.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error & that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Any files attached to this email will have been checked with virus software before transmission. However, you should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment.
Towcester Building Supplies accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.